Posted: Wed Jan 09, 2008 5:41 pm
When posting a job vacancy:
- Include the job location in the subject line (REQUIRED).
- Provide as much detail as possible about the job and the expected background/experience of a suitable candidate.
- Include details about who you are or what agency you represent.
There are two levels of listing:
- i.e. simply submitting a post to this forum - are free.
($200) include not only a post to this forum but also:
- a listing on the Forensic Focus homepage and RSS newsfeed
- a notification (tweet) sent from the Forensic Focus Twitter account (9,000+ followers)
- a post to the Forensic Focus Facebook page
- a post to the Forensic Focus Google+ page
- a post to the Forensic Focus LinkedIn Group (12,000+ members)
- guaranteed inclusion of a link in the Forensic Focus newsletter (16,000+ subscribers).
To create a premium listing simply post your vacancy to the forum as normal then contact us for payment instructions, including the title of the vacancy in your message.