Posted: Wed Oct 25, 2017 9:52 am
My client, a Central Government organisation, is seeking an individual to help them to achieve an ISO17025 accreditation. The candidate will have experience in working on ISO accreditation processes and have experience with that specific ISO.
• Liaising with necessary parties both internally and externally to educate and guide them through the process
• Documenting the requirements throughout the process.
• Management of ISO 17025 quality registrations, including any transition
• Lead change of certification body
• Ensure implementation and raise awareness of quality strategy
• Develop and report business-wide and customer-specific KPIs
• Professional experience in senior quality management roles
• Qualified Lead Auditor for ISO process - preferably ISO17025
• Ability to work independently and develop initiatives
• Excellent interpersonal and customer-facing skills
• Experience of working in global operations
You will also require security clearance or be willing to go through security clearance.