Posted: Thu Oct 26, 2017 10:20 am
Job Title: Analyst, eDiscovery
Location: Central London
Salary: £30k - £35k + corporate benefits
Company: Our client is a top tier Law Firm, well known for its litigation practice and growing in-house eDiscovery team. The client is looking to hire technically minded professionals, interested in the processing and production side of the EDRM process.
Qualifications & Experience:
• 1+ Years industry experience in a technical role in eDiscovery (including University placement years)
• Graduate (2:1 or above) or proven industry experience
• If not a graduate, then the candidate must demonstrate evidence of operating at an appropriate level in the eDiscovery or technical client data field.
• Expertise in Case Management Software such as Recommind Axcelerate, kCura Relativity, Clearwell or similar
• Proficiency in technical skills
To apply please get in touch with Benedict Burns at Warner Scott Recruitment, using bb @ warnerscott.com