Posted: Thu Dec 14, 2017 9:11 am
Overview: Our client, a global consulting firm based near London Bridge is looking to hire an enthusiastic Forensic Analyst to join their team.
• Working closely with the project management team and forensic technology consultant to acquire data for project processing, delivery and analysis.
• Working closely with Senior Forensic Analysts, Consultants to provide sound forensic analysis, up to, and including producing witness statements or court evidence.
• Maintaining accurate notes relating to the acquisition, processing and delivery of data in accordance with our robust QA procedures.
• Knowledge of computer systems, storage, and network infrastructure.
• Forensic Computing knowledge including a detailed knowledge of the ACPO Guidelines, data collection and preservation techniques.
• Proven record of forensic collections, investigations, precise contemporaneous notes, and report writing.
• Must be available for international travel.
• Understanding or experience using Encase, FTK, X-Ways Forensics, Nuix, Cellebrite, IEF, Tableau Hardware Imagers, WinFE, Linux forensic boot CDs, etc.
• Ability to script or programme in any of the following languages (or comparable): Ruby, Python, PERL, Bash Shell, SQL.
To apply for this role please email Benedict Burns using bb @ warnerscott.com